Fort Sill AFC Initiatives:
- Free Registration Fees for Child and Youth Services
- Extended Childcare Hours
- New Softball Complex
- Free Operation Green Summer Camp
- Expanded Homework Support
- Homework Channel
- Transportation for Child and Youth Services
- Free Swimming
- Golf Clinics
- Increased Army Community Service Support
- Paintball Excursions
- Spouse Employment Initiative
- Army Family Covenant Discounts in CYSS
- Deployment Support Eligibility for Army Family Covenant CYS Services Programs
The Army Family Covenant (AFC)
- We recognize the commitment and increasing sacrifices that our families are making every day.
- We recognize the strength of our Soldiers comes from the strength of their Families.
- We are committed to providing Soldiers and Families a Quality of Life that is commensurate with their service.
- We are committed to providing our Families a strong, supportive environment where they can thrive.
- We are committed to building a partnership with Army families that enhances their strength and resilience.
We are committed to improving Family readiness by:
- Standardizing and funding existing Family programs and services
- Increasing accessibility and quality of healthcare
- Improving Soldier and Family housing
- Ensuring excellence in schools, youth services, and child care
- Expanding education and employment opportunities for Family members
- Army Family Team Building On-line Training