6045 Sheridan Rd.
Evenings and weekends will be approved on a case-by-case basis. All events require the presence of FSCC staff.
To inquire about scheduling an event contact:
Reservations must be placed using our online form at http://www.sillmwr.com/
Any and all changes or cancellation of reservations need to be submitted at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled event. Notifications of the cancellation can be conducted either by phone or e-mail.
The Fort Sill Conference Center:
The center is available for reservation at no cost for all military and Department of Defense personnel and their Families. The Fort Sill Conference Center can be utilized to conduct classes, Family Readiness Group meetings and many other events.
- The facility features a Conference Room with 207 primary seats and a total occupancy of 444.
- There are also 2 side class rooms which have seating capacity of 30 each. Both side rooms also have A/V capability.
- There are two parking lots that will accommodate 158 regular parking spaces and four handicapped parking spaces.
- WIFI is available throughout Building
- The facility has DCO capability, but all audio visual equipment must be coordinated in advance.
- Reserve your space at FSCC with provided online form. For any questions or further assistance in regards to patrons reservation they can call either 442-3060 OR 442-6744.
Food & Beverage
Regulation AR 215 – 1 – 8 – 24 States: No outside food or beverages are allowed inside this Facility.
Since there are no vending machines on premises, any food and beverage service for a scheduled event will need to be coordinated with either the Patriot Club or Impact Zone prior to the event. Please make arrangements with:
Terina Thomas (Impact Zone Manager) 442-0355
Allison Steinmeyers (Patriot Clubs Catering Coordinator) 442 – 5300
Prior to conducting any and all Fund Raisers inside the FSCC, we will need to receive a copy of the APPROVED Fort Sill Regulation Form 608 – 2.
Without this document all fund raisers will not be permitted.